So I took all the tests I could & here's the result: (I'm still not convinced either way... so I guess I'll have to wait until Friday to know!)
- Carrying high or low: Neither, I'm right in the middle. If I had to choose, I'd say higher, so GIRL
- Heart rate has been right around 160, so GIRL
- Craving sweet or sour: Definitely craving salty & sour (salt & vinegar chips & beef jerky anyone?) BOY
- Chinese Birth Chart: BOY
- Even & Odd: my age was even, conceived in an odd year BOY
- Key point: I pick up a key in the middle TWINS (hope not ;)
- More nausea: GIRL
- Extra mood swings (sorry everyone!): GIRL
- I show my hands palm up: GIRL
- A needle on a string swings back & forth: GIRL
- childbirth.org: 30% chance of a boy 69% chance of a girl
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
The hair on your legs is not growing any faster during your preganacy, so it's a girl.
Girls are carried high. You are going to have a girl.
Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the south indicates that you will be having a girl.
Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a girl.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
You are not looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a girl, because girls steal their mother's looks.
Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
A needle on a thread held over you belly moves from side-to-side, so it will be a girl.
Your urine is a dull yellow color, so you will have a girl.
You have a craving for salty or sour foods, which means that it is a boy.
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
You have been craving fruits, so it is a girl.
Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl.
You have no desire for orange juice, so it's a boy.
You are having headaches, so it's a boy.
Your belly looks like a basketball, so it's a boy.
You show them the palm of your hand, so it's a girl.
You use the handle, so it's a boy._
- amazingpregnancy.com: 47% boy 53% girl
4 comments:
I have no idea-I'm always wrong with my own! I had no idea that your little girl looked SO much like you-she's a doll!
I have to laugh at that prediction stuff, seems pretty silly to me! I don't blame you for wanting to find out, it would be so had not to know! My vote is boy, for no real reason. :)
Thanks for your comment on potty training, it's so hard to know what to do and I really appreciate the advice and encouragement!
I hope that you don't mind that I stumbled across your blog. Hope you don't mind if I add yours to mine. Congrats on the baby to be-- as for a gender-- I am going to go against the odds and say boy.
--Jenny Davidson Steed
ps- my blog is jsteed1984.blogspot
I say BOY.. only because I HAVEKNOW IDEA! Ad I just have to guess. It's a boy!
Post a Comment