Here's our next kiddo!
Sorry, darling, not a very appropriate picture/pose, but now you know...
We're having a little sister for Rachel & Sam, they're both really excited!
Cute already ;)
About 6 ounces & 7 inches
Further proof of the gender
and the last two here are obviously her darling little appendages :)
We do have to have another ultrasound somewhere around 10-12 weeks from now to monitor the placenta. It's probably nothing to worry too much about, but there's a slight possibility of placenta previa. The placenta is also "anterior" which explains why I've felt this baby move a lot less! Dang.. I was hoping for a calm child, ah well!
And last, but not least... You get the first "belly pictures"
Sorry they're not fabulous. Maybe I'll actually do my makeup & put on "non scroungy" clothes & have Chuck take some better ones :) Maybe.









6 comments:
CONGRATS!! I hope your placenta is okay.
Thanks Jess :)
I love ultra sound pictures! I hope everything goes well for. If if you can't see your face it looks like your hair is getting long! :)
YAY! LOVE IT! Congrats hun! I am so excited for your little one. I love the Scroungey photos by the way those are the best!
Yay! How fun. Now your family is just like mine :). Congrats on the good news
Thanks everyone :)
Mandy, yes my hair is driving me nuts. it's to the middle of my back!
Brookie, thanks, scroungy is what I feel like most of the time right now :( oh well!
Emily! What's even funnier is that being girl, boy, girl is just like both my family & Chuck's family! We like the idea :)
Love you all!
Post a Comment