Ah! I promise to make a real update soon! We have been CRAZY for the last month or so!! Chuck & I were out of town all week last week for Mary Kay's annual Seminar in Dallas (a BLAST!), which we drove there & back. We got back in time for my 25th birthday on Monday. Today was Rachel's first day of preschool - I thought I was going to have a meltdown, but Sam was the one who freaked out!- Then, this week is finals for Chuck. AHHH!
I'm working on getting caught up on housework, skin care classes, phone calls, laundry, paperwork, finances... I'm really hoping to be mostly caught up on Friday, since we're then spending the weekend in Midway with my parents. Maybe on Sunday I'll make a post with pictures & something interesting to read! Thanks to those of you who still read this even though I've been so slow at updating all of you. Maybe you'll even get a belly picture- because, yes, I have one, even though we just started the second trimester! I guess that's what the third baby does to you!
Love you all :)
2 comments:
yay! Any update is a good update! Sounds like even though you've been busy your enjoying it!
I love how you comment on my blog so I came to find yours. I knew you were pregnant but congrats again! You sound very busy-but then you have a lot going one :)
Post a Comment