Well, I thought I'd better write something for those of you who check this! No pictures right now, but I'll get there soon!
We are having baby #3 in February 2010!! I can't believe it will be 2010, but we're all excited to welcome this new addition. Rachel especially! She loves to hug the baby every day & tell it what she's doing. So cute.
That is the main reason for my lack of updates, but also, we've had a new schedule with Chuck's school. He is working really hard to finish his Bachelor's by January 2011 & I am working really hard to finish becoming a Sales Director with Mary Kay before the baby comes so that we can FINALLY get a home of our own!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway... Now you all know what's happenin'. Keep you posted later! Love you all.
4 comments:
That is so exciting all the new things going on in your life. You need to post a pic. of your kids I haven't seen them in forever!
congrats and good luck
yay thanks for the update!
Congratulations to the both of you. Keep trekin through this. I can't wait to see if it is another boy or girl!
Post a Comment