
So, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I cannot find most of my preggie pictures! So I guess you'll get a pregnancy post when I find them. The one above is of me & my cousin's cute wife, Kate. She was due 7 days before me & I delivered 4 days before her, so we were right on schedule with eachother in this pic! I look kind of fat in the face there, but oh well.

This one's at my baby shower from my in-laws, and that's my sister (in law :), Lucy sitting next to me. If you look close, you can sort of see the profile at
8 months pregnant.

...and the front view of the belly with a very cute outfit Rachel got to wear once. Oh well, maybe it will get worn three times on the next girl if we have one! Netters & Lucy are with me in this one.
Sorry this post is a little lame! Next time you get
BABY RACHEL pictures!!
4 comments:
You look a whole lot better than I did pregnant.
I remember when you looked like that! If I remember right ... you pregers when I met you!
yes, I was pregnant when we met Brooke! Not THAT pregnant, but since I was working two days before I gave birth, you definitely saw me THAT prego!
Fun pictures! I loved being pregnant besides the sick thing, and the getting fat thing, and the no sleep thing, wait a minute why did I enjoy it!?! Oh yeah...the cute baby that comes after the pregnancy.
Post a Comment