Sleeping :) She does this A LOT still, but she's also starting to be alert for pretty big chunks of time.
...and Sam trying to get in on a picture, too. That's a straw he has over his nose :)
Right now, Sara has a head cold that she was lucky enough to catch pretty much as soon as we came home. We've had her checked & her lungs sound great and her ears look great, she just has a bunch of snot stuffing up her nose & running down her throat, causing a cough :(
So, for now, we're not doing much with visitors, just to be safe. We're hoping she'll be done with this bug by the end of the week, though!




5 comments:
She is so BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you guys! Have fun!
She really is a beauty! I'm sorry she got sick so quickly-third baby, what are you going to do?
She is sooooo cute! I hope she starts feeling better soon. Barrett has a little cold right now too. It's the worst when babies are sick. Congrats again! And I hope you're feeling well Mindee.
I guess we should have expected it... with two preschoolers running around, Sara was bound to catch something!
Courtney, if you read this, I'm sorry Barrett's got a bug, too. I'm doing really well though, thanks :)
Mindee! I totally agree, we should get together with all the new little ones when things warm up! Just when I think spring is here, it goes and snows. Pretty soon though! I want to see more pictures of your cute family. :)
Post a Comment