Monday, January 3, 2011

I updated the background & such...

But I don't have time right this moment, to write a full-blown post about all that we've been up to! I am planning time for tomorrow for the first of several posts about our Holiday Adventures :) ... There will be several over tomorrow & Wednesday. Wednesday is Rachel's FIFTH birthday!!, so I'll be posting about that on Thursday :)

I hope you have all been well & that you were able to enjoy your Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate! For us, we had a wonderful, fun-filled Christmas. Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe it's 2011!!??!!

2 comments:

Lyles said...

Happy Birthday to Rachel! I can't believe she's 5. I also can't believe you haven't met Barrett yet and I haven't met Sara. We need to get together sometime soon!

Mindee said...

I can't believe she's 5 either, honestly, it's kind of freaking me out! Agreed, I miss you!