So, apparently, I can't access the pictures I want to right now, but I'm working to get it fixed so you can all see how big Rachel, Sam & Sara have gotten!
Before I update you on what's happening, I'm linking to Little Birdie Secrets website to get an entry to win a Silhouette machine :) http://www.littlebirdiesecrets.com/ See July 8, 2010 post!
So.. what's happening around here is pretty crazy. Chuck & I realized that there is a light at the end of the School Tunnel. If he goes full time, there are only 3 semesters left! AHHH! We have decided to bite the bullet and just get it DONE. This means a lot of change. Chuck will be quitting his job at Intermountain HomeCare. No, he will not be getting another job right now. He'll just become my full-time assistant and a full-time student, bless his heart. I will be increasing my time working my Mary Kay business to work 20 hours a week. We've spent enough time dilly dallying on the decision for me to become a sales director over the last few years, we're ready to make it happen. I'm sure some of you will think we're crazy for doing things this way. We have such a fantastic setup with my parents, that, for now, we'll be continuing to stay here until Chuck finishes his degree in 18 months, as challenging as it may be.
I have had enough amazing things happen in the past with Mary Kay that I KNOW we can do it again plus WAY more. Both of us feel that this is what we need to do. Chuck REALLY just needs to finish his degree so that we can move on with our lives. We both know that we want me to become a National Sales Director before the kids start high school and that Chuck needs to be in CES (the Church Educational System).
We are both very nervous, but also very sure & excited for these changes to take place. School starts at the end of August, so that's when we'll start going crazy ;)
Okay, so here's some fun updating on the kiddo's:
Rachel & Sam will start school at the beginning of August and they're both super excited! Sara can roll over both ways now & is working on continuous rolling! She also scoots a few inches when she's on her tummy- she really wants to play with the other two! She has the cutest face when she's concentrating on something, I'll try to get a picture of it. Sara's also INCREDIBLY chunky!! Right now, I'm pretty sure she's about 17 pounds and she turns 5 months this week: beating both Rachel and Sam by about 3 pounds when they were this age, ha ha!
All in all, I'm so excited to finally be seeing the light at the end of so many tunnels. Of course, I wish it could all happen right now, but I know that if I can just be patient, we'll be in such an amazing place by Christmas 2011. Done with school, driving a Pink Cadillac (heck yes I'll drive it!) and IN OUR OWN HOME with a HUGE YARD!!!! (with no extra debt, of course)
A big, huge thanks to all of you for your love, friendship, support and for reading about my life :)
4 comments:
Good luck with all of that!
YAY for you Doll! I hoe it all goes well, can't wait to see pics of the kiddos!
Good luck with all the changes. It will be so nice to have school done and over with!
Wow! Wishing oyu the best of luck with everything! I can't believe The older kids are starting school. Oh how time flys!
Post a Comment