I'll make a real update post in a few days to about a week, with pictures & everything :)
Right now, we're working on some HUGE changes and decisions. Things are really up in the air for the moment, but things are good & there's a definite light at the end of the tunnel!
For anyone who actually follows along with me here, thanks, love you & sorry it's been a bit sporadic since we had Sara!! I'm going to try updating on Sundays, so we'll see what happens from there.
See ya soon :)
3 comments:
Love your quote from Sister Hinckley on your side bar - I really needed that today! :0)
This is so tantalizing-I can't wait to hear about the big changes.
Don't worry hun we'll will still love ya! Just drop by when you can and we'll let you know were checkin on ya!
Post a Comment