Friday, May 1, 2009

Remembering the last 6 years!

I thought some of you might like to see a recap of our life, so for the next few days, the pictures & posts will be bringing you up to speed! Here we're painting a spare room for storage so it wouldn't be so yucky.
This is at the top of Multnomah Falls in Oregon, where we went on our honeymoon!

We went to see the Phantom of the Opera about a week after our anniversary
This is me getting cake shoved in my face on our first wedding anniversary! Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of the cake in Chuck's ear to show my payback!!
Trying to be nice... didn't last long!

I'll post more of 2003 tomorrow. Christmas & things like that ;)


2 comments:

Brookie Biggers said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! I love the pics! Keep em coming!

KColton said...

I love all the pictures! keep them coming!